About Me

Hello! My name is Andrew Donatelli and I am a rising Junior at Washington & Jefferson College in Washington PA. I am double majoring in German and International Studies and I am currently studying abroad in Vienna, Austria for the spring 2018 semester. On campus, I am a student interviewer in the Admissions House, a German PAL tutor, a Matthew Brown Fellow (volunteering at the Washington Country Historical Society), part of the German National Honors Society (Delta Phi Alpha), the college wide National Honors Society (Alpha Lambda Delta), a member of the Washington Fellows Honors program, and I am an Alpha Scholar. My passions are travelling and languages. I am currently learning German, Arabic, and Russian and I have had so many opportunities to travel to different countries during my semester in Vienna. After college, I hope to apply for a teaching Fulbright Scholarship in Germany and then obtain a job where I can use my passions of languages and travelling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst

Plitvice Lakes National Park